1. Avery waited at the neurologist office on Wednesday for 45 minutes.
45 minutes. Remember in June she couldn't wait at the Dentist office for 5 minutes??
2. We celebrated 9 years of marriage on Tuesday! We went to dinner at Merichka's and it was awesome. Sometimes it can be hit or miss (last time I had it before this visit I kinda of swore it off) but this time it was so, so delicous!! The garlic butter was just dripping down my arm it was soooo good!!
We then met up with my friends from my social work class who were out celebrating finishing our two big projects we had due that day.
Not sure if that's what he really wanted to do on our anniversary but we had a sitter so we sucked it up and went out.
3. We came home to find the oldest asleep in bed like this…
4. Three words: Garth Brooks Live
This will be one happy gal when Garth starts touring again!! Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!!!
5. It's good to be a blogger ….
We set the Wii U up and download the new games on Thanksgiving and I'll be doing a review shortly. This is pretty awesome!!
6. Our families health, roof over our heads, job for my husband, school for me. Avery's school has been the biggest blessing I believe this year. She is such a different kid at this point of the year compared to this time last year.
God bless! I hope you had a great holiday!!