2. Even if I wanted to do something I have no means of doing anything because I am currently without a vehicle.
3. The kids are on spring break this week which made the first two days of break kinda of insane with them figuring out they didn't have to go to school and stuff.
4. I do not have a double stroller which meant no runs or walks. Yeah good times.
5. I am reading though. Something I used to do all the time and now am enjoying again.
6. I am rotating between 4 books right now. This is number one:
7. Next up is this one:
8. The next one I had been wanting to get for a very long time but waited for the price to go down on Amazon because "I R Cheap".
9. Yes the new numbers for diagnosed cases of Autism are out. 1 in 88 children. You can read the CDC's report here. What's wrong with the report? Well for one it's a few years old and two it was only done in 14 states. If the numbers are that high 4 years ago in 14 states what do you think the numbers would be here nation wide? And when does it get to be an epidemic? I know some people think it's over diagnosing. (which usually comes from a non-special needs parent) but the rates of kids NOT being diagnosed is just as high. So I like to see early diagnosis, which leads to early intervention which equals to me a better future. * off of soapbox for now *
10. Little one walked up to me with her little Minnie Mouse purse that she had been filling up with the monkeys from the barrel and said, "Mommy help". Happy tears today!