My end of year review.
My 2012 and 2013 goals were the same.
1. Get to my goal weight.
2. Run again.
3. Stay injury free.
4. Cross & strength train 2-3x a week.
So how did I do? Did I reach my goals? Did I work on my goals? Answers, ok, no and yes.
1. Get to my goal weight. No. I
tried. Ok who am I kidding my eating was is
horrible but so also is my depression. Weight Watchers is ok but
the last month I haven't gone or tracked since school got out. Rut oh. Not
2. Run again. Yes, I've started again, then I had finals, and * poof * went the running.
3. Stay injury free. Sorta of. See the * below.
4. Cross & strength train 2-3x a week. Man I loved going to the gym. I did. I had more days were I didn't work out than I did. Obviously if I did not get to my goal weight.
I did run a few races this year. More 5k's. No half marathons or full marathons.
*Was I injury free? hmm. Sorta of. Nothing new though. In late October I did have to wear my boot again. I was having some bad metatarsal pain and with all the walking I was doing I had to resort to wearing the boot for a bit. It helped tremendously.
Will I have the same goals for 2014?? Stay tuned!